cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Help with changing Plan and re-activating suspended PM service

Send a  private response to @Moderator_Team detailing your situation please.

Edit: after click/pressing the name scroll down to "Contact Me"

@aakbaral wrote:

I understand PM is a Prepaid Service, wholeheartedly. But in this case, there was a system problem, and because of PM model of no real time customer telephone service, I went ahead and did my best on my own

The option to change the plan was there, along with TopUp, so I did the TopUp and it activated my account on the Current Plan, which is not what I wanted. I wanted the account activated on the new upgraded plan, which I went ahead and did it after. And then I realized I got charged for both within 5 minutes of each other.

There's got to be some give with PM for these kinds of system problems. .

So how I find out definitively, if I can get a refund?

@z10user4

They kindly redetailed the issue, I hope they paste it to the @Moderator_Team it's broken down perfectly

Oracle

@Dankaroo wrote:

Send a  private response to @Moderator_Team detailing your situation please.

@aakbaral wrote:

There's got to be some give with PM for these kinds of system problems. .

So how I find out definitively, if I can get a refund?

@aakbaral  mod are pretty good at goodwill in these situations. Just explain what happend and be polite, like you have been.   Be aware that in most cases they will provide you with a account credit (available funds) for use in your next billing cycle.  they typically do not refund back to credit cards. and in the circomstances in which they have, it takes 2-4 weeks if i remember correcty. 

@aakbaral This is a Prepaid service so you won't get refund unless you send a private message by clicking on this link @Moderator_Team & only they can solve this issue if possible.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Mayor / Maire

@Dankaroo wrote:

@z10user4

They kindly redetailed the issue, I hope they paste it to the @Moderator_Team it's broken down perfectly

Sorry, I feel the op's second description contradicts their first and it is still unclear whether there was a problem when attempting to change the plan or they just failed to complete the steps in the correct order.

@krazykiwi

No worries. Way I see it they redetailed it to straighten out the confusion from the earlier info so now they are waiting to hear back from mod on the count they had issues changing plans without buying a new month of their current plan.