cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help needed, account about to be deactivated

Kevs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

my my account has been inactive for a couple months and I now wish to reactivate it.  I’ve put the balance owing on my account but it still says I need to make a payment to reactivate 

I’ve reached out to the mod team by private message but I’ve received no reply( it’s been 2 days) My account deactivates tomorrow.

Any suggestions on how to get a response from PublicMobile before my account deactivates and I lose my phone number???

please help.

thanks

7 REPLIES 7

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@krazykiwiahh i see what you did, I didnt see it before.

I am used to just tagging mod_team by creating  a new post using teh @ symbol.  not sure how the actual  message tags work.  I thought they were used more for keywords.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@krazykiwi wrote:

@mimmo I did it on his post not mine.

I gotta add that I don't see it either. Nor am I sure how you would be able to add it to his post.

I thought the tagging method was using the "@" username. And that the Message Tags box was for subject keywords and such. But I guess the "@" username could be used there.

Edit: Interesting. I see it in Edge. Not in my more clamped down Firefox. How can you tag someone else's post?

Edit again: Interesting part deux. When I logged in in Edge then it disappeared. Logged out of Firefox there it was. Hmm

Edit last: Got it figured. Turn on tagging in settings.

@mimmo I did it on his post not mine.

@mimmo It shows on my screen on the right under Tags!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@krazykiwi I don't see the mod team tag. Are you sure you you put it in?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Kevs wrote:

Hello,

my my account has been inactive for a couple months and I now wish to reactivate it.  I’ve put the balance owing on my account but it still says I need to make a payment to reactivate 

I’ve reached out to the mod team by private message but I’ve received no reply( it’s been 2 days) My account deactivates tomorrow.

Any suggestions on how to get a response from PublicMobile before my account deactivates and I lose my phone number???

please help.

thanks

I tagged the @CS_Agent with your post. Not sure if that will help but no harm if it doesn't.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Kevs

If it has been 2 days so far, hopefully the moderator will get hold of you today.  

How many days has it been since your last due date?  90 days for deactivation of account.  

Usually, if your account has a positive balance equivalent to your same plan, the plan should become active. What is your payment history show? 

Did you try to change plans?  If that is the case, you will need moderator help.

Need Help? Let's chat.