cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help my email address is xxxxxx@xxxxx.com

osama11
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

not sure what is going on, I got a new line but it;s telling me to write to you guys. I never had this problem before. Please me email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

phone I was tryying to get was xxxxxxxxxxx

15 REPLIES 15

osama11

Thank you so much, it is working now. THANK YOU SO MUCH. 

Simon_O
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hey,

I sent you another private message. 

Simon

@osama11 wrote:

I am just going to give up. I had it. FML

Aren't you in contact with our mod through private message. Be patient, they will take care of this issue. 

osama11

I am just going to give up. I had it. 

(I am so sorry for saying this, I was wrong it;s working fine. thank you guys so much)

osama11

My plan has nothing, no talk or text.

osama11

Please check your box, It's not working, I made money and it;s still saying I don;t have a talk plan. What is going on. 

nishufan

Hi @osama11

To be patient. You have to wait till they reach you. Usually, it will take one day or more recently.

Simon_O

Hey there!

I am sorry to learn that.

I just sent you a private message 🙂

Please be very careful not to post your private information on a public message.

Cheers,

Simon

@osama11, you are just going to have to wait.  It isn't always instant response.  I am not sure of the current wait time I know there was a back log last week just not sure where they are sitting at now.  It was 24-48 hours.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

osama11

I am not getting a reponse from them. What do I do.

nishufan

Hi @osama11

Don't leave your personal info in the forum. You should send private messages to our moderators. Follow the instruction below. Send them a private message with your account #and phone#, they will help asap. Thank you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

@osama11, please check your other thread do not create multiple threads for the same topic

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@osama11, first off remove your phone number as this is a public forum. 

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

osama11

HELP OMG I never had any issues before. NOt sure what happened today my number is xxxxxxxxxx I was trying to get on email address xxxxxx@xxxxx.com

I have made the payment. Please somebody answer me

osama11

help omg

Need Help? Let's chat.