cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, my credit card # recently changed, and my publicmobile account looks suspended

John-Dean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent , please help!
I have been a publicmobile customer for approx 4 months.

My credit card was recently lost and replaced. My old credit card number is still associated with my publicmobile account.
My Account on the publicmobile site is no longer active and my phone is no longer working.
I need help putting the new credit card number in your recods and getting my account re-activated(?)

I can forward particulars privately to a moderator.

Thank-you

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@John-Dean, how long has it been since your account has been suspended due to non payment?  If it has been 90 days or longer, the account would deactivate, otherwise you should be able to login to the self serve and make a payment, change credit cards, etc.  For deactivated account, you will need to obtain a new SIM card and create a new account from the beginning.  Anyway if the account deactivation scenario does not apply in this case, I suggest obtaining a voucher (recharge.com recommended) and use 611 to complete a top up to restore the account to active status.  In the mean time, you can seek moderator team assistance to sort out the self serve access.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

John-Dean
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I try to sign into My Account, the follwing message appears “Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address”, by entering the ten digit phone number it would appear the account does exist. Please advise.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@John-Dean wrote:

@CS_Agent , please help!
I have been a publicmobile customer for approx 4 months.

My credit card was recently lost and replaced. My old credit card number is still associated with my publicmobile account.
My Account on the publicmobile site is no longer active and my phone is no longer working.
I need help putting the new credit card number in your recods and getting my account re-activated(?)

I can forward particulars privately to a moderator.

Thank-you

If you can still login to your self-serve account, you can delete your old cc and add the same cc with updated expiry date.  Don't edit the old cc entry as the edit does not work.

If you cannot login to your account, send a private message to moderator to reset your password.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.