cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me

Mybones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The place i buy my phone cards is closed down. Now i have to go somewhere else and they only got a $22 voucher witch i needs a $25 voucher i dont have a car to go and get this so i had to get it i needs $2 for my plane can someone help me

18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : Yes I've kept a few spent out ones too. (not Kelloggs)

@Anonymous 

Lol thanks for the explanation to @Luddite . Totally correct and I have a lot of the latter that a roommate threw out that I rescued since many of them don't expire 'til 2025.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : Happens all too often. It would always be nice to know the outcome. Oh well.

@Luddite : She gets $5 Kelloggs gift cards. I guess spend a couple bucks. You can also set up autopay with a gift card with 0 balance. Just pay otherwise but still get the $2.

Interesting that OP never comes back up since posting last week.  I hope he got what he needs in the end .. or maybe he waited till Friday and he got the money in the end...  

@darlicious wrote:

@Mybones 

If you still need $2 private message me and I will supply you with a gift card with $2'+tax on it that you can leave registered for autopay to collect the $2 reward. You will have to continue to pay by voucher but can leave the card on your account.

@darlicious  Great idea; likely needs $3. Where do you get a credit gift card with only $2-3?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Mybones 

If you still need $2 private message me and I will supply you with a gift card with $2'+tax on it that you can leave registered for autopay to collect the $2 reward. You will have to continue to pay by voucher but can leave the card on your account.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Can you put a credit card for auto-pay then do a $2 top up. You can later remove the card. 

They don’t have 2$.. but have or have access to a credit card.. LOL

Metal1967

Metal1967

People have internet access.. can post on here.. but are short 2$.. it’s a windup waste of time thread 😳

Can you put a credit card for auto-pay then do a $2 top up. You can later remove the card. 

Metal1967

CBB59FE9-85B6-457D-B6FC-6B4EDC6F3228.jpeg

BlueB

@Mybones 

You can ask a friend/family member to lend you $2 for your phone plan... most of my friends will happily spot me that amount for the short term.

Otherwise, @softech makes a great suggestion about moving down to the $15 plan next month to ensure continuity of service.

As a prepaid service, your choices are either to top up, or to switch down.  Do you have AutoPay turned on?  That will help save you $2 and would cover this if you haven't already.  Your card will only be charged if you have additional amounts owing.  You can always remove AutoPay after too.

@Mybones  PM does not have a phone to call, you need to open a ticket.

Sound like you have $20 something now and short $2.  if that is the case and you definitely need the phone as service,  consider lower the plan to $15 to keep the service running 

Mybones
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dont have any money tell friday i needs to speak to someone from public mobile cause i cant use my phone tell i gets $ 2 cause it will **bleep** up my plan and i got people calling me that i needs to speak to but i cant thank you

BlueB

@Mybones 

One option is to log into My Account and manually top-up the $2 or $3 you need for your plan.  If you don't have access to this, then you can access any other retailer online or in-store to help you, whether it be Canadian Cell Supplies, London Drugs, a local kiosk, or any other place.  Their vouchers are often $10+ but you will carry this balance into the future months for use anyway.  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mybones : recharge.com has $5 vouchers. It's a titch more expensive but you pay for the convenience.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mybones wrote:

The place i buy my phone cards is closed down. Now i have to go somewhere else and they only got a $22 voucher witch i needs a $25 voucher i dont have a car to go and get this so i had to get it i needs $2 for my plane can someone help me

@Mybones 

Can you just buy 2?

The extra balance will stay in your Available Funds and be used on your next renewal. Although, you will need another voucher to top up what is due again.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

would you consider lower you plan to $15 first?  you probably can use it for couple days and you can move up your plan later when you get a new voucher or when your minutes and data are used up??

Need Help? Let's chat.