cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Metal1967
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Help me

People have internet access.. can post on here.. but are short 2$.. it’s a windup waste of time thread 😳

Metal1967

Metal1967

Can you put a credit card for auto-pay then do a $2 top up. You can later remove the card. 

They don’t have 2$.. but have or have access to a credit card.. LOL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mybones 

If you still need $2 private message me and I will supply you with a gift card with $2'+tax on it that you can leave registered for autopay to collect the $2 reward. You will have to continue to pay by voucher but can leave the card on your account.

View solution in original post

Luddite
Oracle

@darlicious wrote:

@Mybones 

If you still need $2 private message me and I will supply you with a gift card with $2'+tax on it that you can leave registered for autopay to collect the $2 reward. You will have to continue to pay by voucher but can leave the card on your account.

@darlicious  Great idea; likely needs $3. Where do you get a credit gift card with only $2-3?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
softech
Mayor / Maire

Interesting that OP never comes back up since posting last week.  I hope he got what he needs in the end .. or maybe he waited till Friday and he got the money in the end...  

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@softech : Happens all too often. It would always be nice to know the outcome. Oh well.

@Luddite : She gets $5 Kelloggs gift cards. I guess spend a couple bucks. You can also set up autopay with a gift card with 0 balance. Just pay otherwise but still get the $2.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@z10user4 

Lol thanks for the explanation to @Luddite . Totally correct and I have a lot of the latter that a roommate threw out that I rescued since many of them don't expire 'til 2025.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious : Yes I've kept a few spent out ones too. (not Kelloggs)

Need Help? Let's chat.