cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Mods!

Jmckimmie007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I’m trying to renew my service, except I only need the $25 talk and text plan this month instead of the $50, but it won’t let me do it online... I have been trying since 4pm yesterday to get ahold of a MOD, with no luck! I NEED my phone! I have kids that go to school and it’s my only contact!

5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

As mentioned the only option is to message the mods and have them do your plan change, assuming your plan is expired. You messaged them yesterday so you are in the queue, it's a 24-48 hour reply time.

@Jmckimmie007 wrote:

if I had an extra $25 this month I would have gotten the $50 plan, unfortunately I do not.

mimmo

@coltonc648it is usually best to start your own thread. as messages as discussons might get confused.

Jmckimmie007
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if I had an extra $25 this month I would have gotten the $50 plan, unfortunately I do not.

coltonc648
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tried to top up my plan for the this month the other day and my phone still hasent worked i tried pm @moderator for help and i still havent got a reply in 3 days and my phone is also not working at all, im not sure what to do but i need my phone working asap for work

mimmo

has your plan expired if so only mods can chaneg plans on expired accunts expect a 24-48 hour reply time.

because of teh urgency of your request, my suggestion is renew the current plan if it lets you and then ask the mods to chaneg your plan after teh fact and put the funds as available credit.  they are pretty understanding in these sistuatins but not 100% guareneteed.

to contact the mods ssee below.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Some good posts/reads:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-") to find some great posts and answers to many common questions

Need Help? Let's chat.