cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Account suspended with active Autopay

homer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello Community, 

Today is the payment due date of my plan, and unfortunately autopay somehow didn't kick in like before. My account is now temporarily suspended due to non-payment, but if I go to self-service website, it says "Autopay is active". When I tried making a payment anyway, the website prompted that "Your account already has enough fund"... This really drives my nuts because I can't use my cellphone 😞 I read other posts, and other users suggested the "lost/stolen phone" feature, which I tried and didn't work. Please help! 

4 REPLIES 4

homer

The moderators found the issue. It is because I recently updated the address of my credit card. I will have to pay by voucher until the moderators update my information at the back end. Currently credit card has been blocked on my account 😞 

Thanks for your help. 

@homer wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. Now I see a different error message: "We couldn't verify your credit card information. Your credit card has not been charged". This is strange because I have (auto-)paid using this card for a long time. 

@homer  That happens when the PM AutoPay system gets overloaded. Just keep trying select a onetime custom amount enter $2 click on submit twice and see if accepts the payment. If it doesn't work then submit a ticket to PM for help.

stpm-new.png

homer

Thanks for the suggestion. Now I see a different error message: "We couldn't verify your credit card information. Your credit card has not been charged". This is strange because I have (auto-)paid using this card for a long time. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@homer wrote:

Hello Community, 

Today is the payment due date of my plan, and unfortunately autopay somehow didn't kick in like before. My account is now temporarily suspended due to non-payment, but if I go to self-service website, it says "Autopay is active". When I tried making a payment anyway, the website prompted that "Your account already has enough fund"... This really drives my nuts because I can't use my cellphone 😞 I read other posts, and other users suggested the "lost/stolen phone" feature, which I tried and didn't work. Please help! 

@homer  Try addidng $1 to your account. Sometimes it wakes up the plan renwal process. 

Need Help? Let's chat.