cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having trouble resetting password

bchan20
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I am having trouble resetting my password.  I would use the forget password option and type in my email and security question.  Afterwards the reset email will come hours later and if I see the email over 20 minutes the code link would expire.  Can you please reset my password for me? 

Thanks,

Benson 

1 REPLY 1

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bchan20 @Thepassword reset does not work you need to contact the mods to reset it

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

@Brooke_C any ETA on this issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.