cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues with payment

Splante36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Morning

Everytime I pay for my monthly plan it doesnt re-activate, each time this happening I need to come on here and ask for help.  can any moderator help with this please.

Thank You

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@Splante36 wrote:

Good Morning

Everytime I pay for my monthly plan it doesnt re-activate

How do you pay for service?
Do you have autopay on and credit card registered with PM? If that is the case you should not have any issues is CC is valid, but sometimes autopay does fail...

Do you top up your account few days before renewal day?

Little bit more info will clarify how do you pay.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Splante36 wrote:

Good Morning

Everytime I pay for my monthly plan it doesnt re-activate, each time this happening I need to come on here and ask for help.  can any moderator help with this please.

Thank You

@Splante36 

Do you mean your payment was successfully processed (check Transaction history to make sure) but plan didn't renew? Did you pay after your service has been suspended? In those cases, try to Suspend/Resume service (Lost/Stolen page) to get it going. But if it happens every single time, you should definitely ask CS to look into the matter.

Also, it may help if you log in to your account using a browser in private mode (ex. chrome incognito). That could fix some recurring errors from the website.

Contacting CS:

Spoiler
Open a ticket via:
https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time)
Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗"

or send a private message to:
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Splante36   This is a public forum, you do not post your name and phone number here.  Please click on the 3 dots the top right of your post and remove the personal info.

Did you remember what steps to do to re-activate the plan?

And what was the issue in the beginning as to why our plan was suspended?  was the Autopay failed monthly?  If so, you might want to open a ticket with PM CS Support to investigate.  Another way is to try putting in another credit card on the system and use that for Autopay

Or you simply just not use Autopay and manually pay?  If that is the case, maybe you want to manual pay a day or 2 day before the renewal date to avoid your account going into suspension.

To get you back your service here are the steps:

Spoiler

Go to the payment tab, click One time payment

E-Paymt-AmtDue_Other.png

first try to pay by Amount Due, if it works, good (if not, then try to pay by "Other" and enter the plan amount +$1)

once payment gone through, check if there is any button "Reactivate current plan", if so, click on it (if not, it's ok)

then logoff from My Account, and reboot your phone and you should be good

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Splante36  - please remove your personal information as stated above.  You can contact a CSA agent through the bubble below.  I usually prepay my payment by going in a couple of days before it is due and ensuring that I have enough to cover the payment.  I have never had an issue with payment by doing this ahead of time, and it is something that you may want to consider.  Just go into my account, make a payment and then whatever the amount is.  That may solve your issue.  Good luck!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information as this a public forum.  Click on the three dots on the top right hand corner to edit your post.

You would need to submit a ticket to contact a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.