cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Problem Understanding the Auto billing on my acct.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

Would you please explain to me how my $25 plan  with -$2 for auto pay and -$1 for friend sign-up. bring at total of $25.99..... The tax amount on the plan would make it $28.25 then subtracking the above credit items I thought should come out to $ $25.25.... 

Would you please explain how the billing is higher than my expectation...

Thank you.

Gary

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@9875   Just to add to what's already been mentioned that the tax is calculated on the balance left after rewards have been subtracted.  You would also lose $1 RAF reward if your referral has temporarily suspended (not just left PM) his service, however, the last four digits of their number will still appear in your account under Rewards.  That RAF reward would return once their account is active again, of course.

Rewards are applied first before tax (assuming 13%) comes into play.

Your credit card should show $24.86 if you have $3 rewards.

If it shows $25.99 that means you lost $1 (maybe your referral gave up)?

Check your PM account to see if you still have referrals:

Meow_1-1634921543788.png

Meow_3-1634921556537.png

Meow_5-1634921567900.png

Right the amount on your debit or credit card is with taxes. Your My Account will summarize your payment and discounts with out taxes. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@9875 : What do you see on your payment card? It should be $24.86. You might have lost your referral where the charge would be $25.99.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@9875 wrote:

Hi

Would you please explain to me how my $25 plan  with -$2 for auto pay and -$1 for friend sign-up. bring at total of $25.99..... The tax amount on the plan would make it $28.25 then subtracking the above credit items I thought should come out to $ $25.25.... 

Would you please explain how the billing is higher than my expectation...

Thank you.

Gary

What is your province tax rate? GST PST HST

Tax applies to the amount of $22. Your method of calculation is incorrect. 

Disregard the post above...it is misleading. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@9875 

your plan for $25-$2Autopay-$1friend=$22 plus tax...

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, and check your Autopay is there and refer friend under your account if you go to your history payment and take a screenshot and blacked personal information..

Need Help? Let's chat.