cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven’t used my account

jkd7405
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi 

justbwondering how to cancel my account and get my money bAck for the last month. I received the SIM cards and set it up and once finding out my number wasn't compatiable the service was no use for me.

8 REPLIES 8

@Raharma6 wrote:

Good day Guys,

What is the suspension policy for public Mobile. If I don’t wanna use my phone for 2 months . Can i keep it suspended ??

Once your latest plan expires...you then have 89 days to renew it. At 90 days, your old number goes away for good and you'd need to start over with a new sim and a new account. Best to renew at 80 days or so...in case there's a problem.

Good luck.

@Raharma6 wrote:

Good day Guys,

What is the suspension policy for public Mobile. If I don’t wanna use my phone for 2 months . Can i keep it suspended ??

You can suspend for upto 90 days without payment before the account becomes de-activated, just remove your CC on file, but make sure you pay around day 85-88 to keep the account active.

Raharma6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day Guys,

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jkd7405 wrote:

my number wasn't compatiable

Are you trying to port from Koodo Prepaid or PC Mobile Prepaid? If so, it needs to be done manually by the moderators.

You can open a ticket via SIMon the chat bot: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jkd7405  Unfortunately Public does not provide refunds. If you want to cancel just don't renew your plan. Are you saying that your number cannot be ported to Public? If yes, who is the provider is it Bell?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Alternatively...just select a new PM number.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jkd7405 , this is a prepaid service, there are no refunds.  When you say your number is not compatible, what do you mean by that?  Are you saying your phone is not compatible?  If you want to move a Canadian number which is running on a different carrier into this service you can do it using the porting process.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jkd7405 wrote:

Hi 

justbwondering how to cancel my account and get my money bAck for the last month. I received the SIM cards and set it up and once finding out my number wasn't compatiable the service was no use for me.

It is a prepaid service and there aren't any refunds.  Your number wasn't compatible?  Where is your number from?  To Cancel you should remove any credit card information you have on file and de-activate the auto-pay feature.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.