cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have first month free offer ..how to use available funds

erankish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

i signed up with a month free offer and i got the amount in the available funds ...do I need any action before the monthly due date?

5 REPLIES 5

erankish

Thanks...Good Information!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@erankish wrote:

Yes..it is for the second month...just wanted to ensure it will be auto renewed with the available funds

At renewal, money gets taken from whatever's in Available Funds first. You now have the credit. Later you might have rewards. At renewal those rewards get converted into Available Funds. Then the renewal takes from there. If not enough then it goes looking for whether autopay is set up. If not then it suspends. If so then if successful it renews. If not then it suspends

You could also use the Available Funds to buy add-ons.

erankish

Yes..it is for the second month...just wanted to ensure it will be auto renewed with the available funds

Based on your title, I am hoping that you didn't expect your first month free. There is no first month free offer.  You'll get your second set of 30 days for free.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@erankish wrote:

Hi,

i signed up with a month free offer and i got the amount in the available funds ...do I need any action before the monthly due date?

@erankishNo need to actiave it or do anything.

If the credit funds are available in your account they will be automatically used next renewal

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-From-November-23-to-25-Get-a...

"You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  "

Welcome to public mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.