cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have auto-pay setup and it didn't pay

guidehand
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there,

Have my renewal date today and auto-pay setup but when I checked my account via WiFi it said my account was suspended.  Have tried to manually pay for my fee but it says my credit card is not valid.  So was wondering has my credit card been blocked for whatever reason? Or something else?

Any help would be great,

Colin

12 REPLIES 12

guidehand

Pretty sure I had it the other times I entered it in but will double check when I got home and am on a computer

Danchvn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@guidehand I see you have submitted a ticket as suggested by others and it sounds like that may be the best way to get this resolved.

One thing I didn't see here if you were thinking of trying again is to ensure you enter the CC address exactly as indicated on your statement, even upper/lower case. Do not enter anything in the apartment field if that is applicable to you.

Good luck.

guidehand

Yup, phone is working properly. Have tried both Firefox and Chrome in incognito and noncognito.  Have just gone through and put a ticket in as well.  Thanks for trying to help me out here!  Hope your day is going well.

@guidehand  is your phone working properly? Thanks.  Try logging into your self service account from a different browser. Or clear your browser history,  go to private/ incognito mode and log in. See if this clears up the features. Stay safe. 

guidehand

I don't have access to any of my plans features.  Only posting here due to wifi. Have deleted and re-added my card twice to no avail

@AmyJaneEriksen wrote:

for some reason i must have the funds in my account here before it removes them its really quite strange lol 

That's just the way plan payments are processed. Even if you're on Autopay, funds are added to the account, and then the plan fee is remvoed from that balance sometimes several hours later.

AmyJaneEriksen
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

for some reason i must have the funds in my account here before it removes them its really quite strange lol 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@guidehand wrote:

Hello there,

Have my renewal date today and auto-pay setup but when I checked my account via WiFi it said my account was suspended.  Have tried to manually pay for my fee but it says my credit card is not valid.  So was wondering has my credit card been blocked for whatever reason? Or something else?

Any help would be great,

Colin

@guidehand  Was/is your phone still working? If yes, then you should have ignored that message.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @guidehand  unfortunately you have encountered a somewhat common error. Try deleting your credit card and adding it again.

If that fails buy a voucher from a retail location or online to get your service working then deal with cc.

Common solutions for cc issues are

Leaving out unit number from address

Leaving out last digit of postal code

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @guidehand ,

If you can make calls and texts and receive calls and texts, i would not worry about it.

I agree, that message would be concerning, but it seems that can be posted on your account the day prior or on your renewal date.

Are you having any service issues?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Do you still have service?  It is normal for your account to be suspended once your payment goes through it changes back to active.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@guidehand  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment: ( you need your 4 digit pin to buy an add on)
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

If this fails, contact he moderators amd ask them to apply payment and reactivate your service for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Need Help? Let's chat.