cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard copy of my billing history with my address on it

apt4success
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need hard copy of the billing history starting from April, 2021 till  date sent to my billing address. I need this as a proof of my residential address. Please let me know how can I get public mobile send it to my address. It's very urgent.

5 REPLIES 5

@apt4success 

Depending on to whom or why you must provide billing statement for a proof of residence they may not accept billing info from pm since there is no verification of the info provided on the account. It will also take at least 30 days for you to receive it.

Do you have any other utilities in your name? Gas? Hydro? Water bill? A bank account? Credit card?Filed taxes or had any other government documentation sent to you via the postal service. Medical services plan? Insurance? Municipal parking permit? All of these will be a better source of proof of address/residence than an invoice from pm.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

send a request here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and one of the support person ll be able to send you that.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @apt4success 

Be sure your Profile under your self-serve account displays the NAME and the ADDRESS you want to be displayed on the eventual electronic document Public Mobile may send you.

These "Profile" fields can be amended to whatever you want them to be.

These are generally low-priority requests, so be sure to indicate to Public Mobile Customer Service Agents that you have a more immediate need for it.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select contact Customer Support Agent, then select other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@apt4success 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,billing history,

or you can Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and request invoice

they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@apt4success wrote:

I need hard copy of the billing history starting from April, 2021 till  date sent to my billing address. I need this as a proof of my residential address. Please let me know how can I get public mobile send it to my address. It's very urgent.

Sorry, but Public Mobile does not send receipts by postal mail. You can get an electronic receipt by opening a ticket to ask a customer support agent by going to:  

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.