cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had enough...

hangingkayaker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I get a refund for the month that I have paid for? I've had no response from the moderators who apparently run this program. It's been over 48 hours. Nobody can expect a business to run like this. I'll find another provider who is willing to help and provide a service that is usable and responsive.

10 REPLIES 10

Eddy_G
Customer Support Agent

Customer was contacted in private.

Eddy

PM Mod

@hangingkayaker, I've not read the entire thread, but if you want a refund, you'll have to Contact the Moderator_Team for this.  The folks posting here in the community are subscribers just like you.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@hangingkayaker wrote:

How do I get a refund for the month that I have paid for? I've had no response from the moderators who apparently run this program. It's been over 48 hours. Nobody can expect a business to run like this. I'll find another provider who is willing to help and provide a service that is usable and responsive.

You can't.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hangingkayaker wrote:

I've sent numerous responses to the "mods" over the last 3 days without any response. I know this a no frills service, but there is no service. Refund me please!

But the last 3 days are weekend days where Public does not have any service except emergencies, and refunds aren't emergencies like not getting cell reception etc, so the cheaper plans means no non-emergency service on weekends and holidays and paying more at other  providers will mean getting to talk to live people on weekends during their business hours.

@hangingkayaker  a écrit :

I've sent numerous responses to the "mods" over the last 3 days without any response. I know this a no frills service, but there is no service. Refund me please!

It desn't help to send more message to the moderator...and for the refund as said above we can't do anything just the moderator can do that..

hangingkayaker

I've tried to contact a moderator for 3 days. No response. That tells me a lot. And I'm not unaware that it will cost me more, but they at least will provide me a service for my money.  At the very least, I'm only out $35 here. Buyer beware! Lesson learned. 

hangingkayaker

TheGx

Another provider will just cost you more money because their plans are more expensive to pay for their telephone call centres etc.  About getting a refund, you'll problably have to discuss with moderator team about what happened to determine if you'll get refund, but you'll have to wait for them to reply and that could take days or until regular business hours start on monday.

Pizzaeh

@hangingkayaker wrote:

Only the mods can work with you on this.  I'm sorry it's not working out for your, but unfortunately we're customers just like you, so there is not much we can do.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@hangingkayaker  a écrit :

Sorry for you @hangingkayaker and I can imagine your frustration...The moderator will be there tomorrow morning at 8.00 AM HE again. Did you explain your problem here and you didn't have any help? EDITED I just saw your first question in your first thread... don't give up...

Need Help? Let's chat.