cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!

viper011
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan did not activate I purchased a voucher and entered it but it did not work.

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @viper011,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your patience, I truly appreciate it!

I'm really sorry to hear that your plan did not activate as expected and I would be more than happy to help. Can you please provide me with your phone number via private message? I have received your PM but I require some info in order to access your account.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

I'm sure hte mods wil have you sorted today, just mak sure to send the private message to tget the process started.

viper011
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the system took two payments and I'm leaving for the USA today no mods are responding I don"t know what to do.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@viper011  Send a private message to one of the moderators with your account info and details, and they can help you out.

@Shazia_K

I've also tagged one here for you.

Just as an FYI also, as long as you are on an accepted plan (30 or 90 day) if you sign up for autopay with a credit card, you save $2/month.  You can still pay with vouchers if you like as long as you ahve the autopay setup.

Need Help? Let's chat.