cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! PAID BILL FOR SERVICE- 1 DAY LATER STILL NO RECEPTION

RustyRave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on the auto-payment plan and things were working fine. I recently got a new credit card and forgot to update my new card information. My service cut out yesterday. I have since updated my credit card info on Public Mobile and made my payment and am up to date with a zero balance. Its the next day and I still have no service! Please Help!!

3 REPLIES 3

@RustyRave wrote:

DIDN'T WORK

Ok so you need to contact the moderator with the link above in my other message.

You can't see any REACTIVATE SERVICE? Can you try to add 1$ more in your account? Sometimes it helped to reactivate...Smiley Frustrated

RustyRave
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

DIDN'T WORK

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@RustyRave wrote:

I was on the auto-payment plan and things were working fine. I recently got a new credit card and forgot to update my new card information. My service cut out yesterday. I have since updated my credit card info on Public Mobile and made my payment and am up to date with a zero balance. Its the next day and I still have no service! Please Help!!

Try this..go in your self-serve account and tab PLAN/OPTIONS click on PHONE LOST/STOLEN and close your phone few minutes and open it again and click now on reactivate your service. 

If nothing helped write a message to the moderator here.https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.