Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! My Account has been Deactivated

Sylo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help!
My PM account has been deactivated.
I was trying to port my number over to Koodo last night. And it never happened.
Since then my phone number with public mobile has been deactivated and not in service.
HELP! How do I get my account re-activated and port my number over successfully?

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

@Sylo, no you shouldn't have the account til the 24th.

When you port, it goes.  No more old service.  That's the way it works.  All Carriers.  All Plans.

@Sylo this is correct.  There is no way to future-date a port request.  It happens immediately (within a few mins to a few hours).  If you wanted your PM account until the 24th, you should have waited until the 24th to request the port.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@Sylo, no you shouldn't have the account til the 24th.

When you port, it goes.  No more old service.  That's the way it works.  All Carriers.  All Plans.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Sylo, if your account has been suspended due to non payment which would impede the port, simply login to your Public Mobile account, do a plan change to the $10 plan to return the account to active status.  That will then allow the port to go through.  From the Koodo side, you can resubmit the port.  This should all be self servce given that customers are not able to do plan changes in a suspended account. 

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When you port a number out it automatically deactivates your acct,

@Sylo wrote:

No, I should have the account till the 24th of this month. my plan had not ended yet.

Like @Anonymous mentioned, if you are not able to login than it is time to contact Koodo.

Sylo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I should have the account till the 24th of this month. my plan had not ended yet.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

If pm's servcie is no longer working, its koodoo's time to fix it.  its failed port.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sylo, when you mention 'deactivated', do you meen your plan ended, and you did not renew it?  If that's the case, you must renew it in order to port the number out.  Does not need to be on the same plan.  Can be on the $10 50/50 plan.

If your account has been completely deactivated & you no longer have access to self serve, then that means the number port 'out' from Public Mobile was done.  In this case you should probably get in touch with Koodo support.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Sylo wrote:

I need help!
My PM account has been deactivated.
I was trying to port my number over to Koodo last night. And it never happened.
Since then my phone number with public mobile has been deactivated and not in service.
HELP! How do I get my account re-activated and port my number over successfully?

The porting of the number is what caused your account to be deactivated. I assumed your PM Sim is no longer working . You should be able to contact Koodo and have them fix this for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.