cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP....I had 34 in balance and i switched plans, is was time to renew.....i can't make any calls at

AS2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

TvMann2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I would try to make sure you don't have the entire payment in ur account leave enough in ur account that will cover what you need after ur rewards are deducted.

I.E your account= $40, you have $12 in regards leave $28 in ur account t to pay the rest 

AS2

Thank you. Worked!!

AS2

Worked like a charm

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex888 wrote:

Did you have enough funds to cover the new plan and the tax?

@Alex888 NOTE: you do NOT have to load funds to cover the tax, only the plan amount.  Tax is added *to the payment only*.  

@AS2 can you please answer the questions from @Anonymous and @Lieux?  We need more info to help point you in the right direction.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Did you have enough funds to cover the new plan and the tax? If the next months funds were removed before you changed plans then you forfit the money and have to pay the full price for the new plan immediatly. If you chose to have the plan change on your renewal date, try reporting your phone as lost, log out, wait 10 minutes, log back in and report it found. That can reset some system errors.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Don't worry it happens sometimes when you change plan @AS2 ? Con you go in your slef serve service and click on plan and add-on and on phone lost or stolen...close your phone ...wait 10 minutes..open it  and go to the same place and click on find your phone close again your phone open it and see what happen..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AS2

Did you switch plans for your renewal or immediately? Is your service showing Active? Is your balance now not $34?

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Need Help? Let's chat.