cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! CREDIT CARD CHANGED

jagajit707
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi everyone my credit card number changed so my billing didn't go through

I can't change the number calling in and I am locked out of self serve and waited 1 hour and it won't reset my password what. can I do ?

9 REPLIES 9

@jagajit707 

Depending where you are located you can purchase vouchers at London drugs, shell stations (airmiles too!) and shoppers drug mart. Vouchers from these retailers are known to be immediately valid and therefore loadable onto your account via 611. Not all vouchers from other retailers are valid right away they may take up to 24 hours to be loadable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jagajit707 wrote:

where can I buy the voucher please 

Stores with vouchers. Click me

You can also buy online at recharge.com and ding.com. A little extra cost for the "convenience".

@jagajit707 

If you contact the moderators thru private message be sure to tag the moderators by typing Moderator_team in the "send to" bar type "change credit card info" in the "subject bar" and explain your request  making  sure you include the following details:

1. Full name, address, email and phone number on your account.
  2. Pin #" if you do not know your pin# you will have to further verify your identity.
  3. Include: d.o.b., last payment, amount, date, type, last four digits of card or voucher (if known)
  4. You may also be asked: plan amount, any add ons, autopay (y/n), frequently called or texted numbers, alternate # if any, security question and answer, recent plan changes/activity
  5. Your new card details and correct billing address. You may want to include a pic of your billing address.

Ask them to replace your card details with your new card. You will then be able to access 611 to add a payment and reactivate your service. You can also ask them for a password reset at the same time. They may be able to do this before they even reply if you supply all the necessary info.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. If you are happy with the customer service (or not) you can ask for a review link.

jagajit707

where can I buy the voucher please 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jagajit707 wrote:

hi everyone my credit card number changed so my billing didn't go through

I can't change the number calling in and I am locked out of self serve and waited 1 hour and it won't reset my password what. can I do ?

To get your services going sooner than waiting for the moderators, you can buy vouchers online or in stores and you can use the 611 service to redeem it.

Then you have the luxury of time to figure out the login and credit card change waiting for the mods.

@jagajit707 ,

Did you try this link?

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

jagajit707

I tried they told me to create a ticket and that's not working either the Simon thing is virtual 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@jagajit707 

You need to contact the moderators via this link immediatley. Sounds like you either got hacked. Or you just need to put a new card on file? 

Say cant access account. Then contact us. 

here is the link: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

HI @jagajit707 ,

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.