cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got charged twice for service

hello2badesha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, I have ported my number from FM to PM and got charged twice. i have evidence of it. could you please refund my extra charges. account number *******

thanks

11 REPLIES 11

@Steve2, instead of getting upset at the customers attempting to assist you, how about following their instructions to submit your issue via private message to the Moderator_Team?  The link has been provided to you in a previous post.

the vast majority of posters who respond to help requests in the forum are regular customers.  Use the Private Message as instructed to reach a moderator who is directly employed by Public Mobile to deal with your account issue.

Also, please treat everyone in the forum with respect.  And keep the language clean.

Steve2

Wtf am getting pissed off here i want my money back costing me money to put that on my mastercard ffs

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steve2 wrote:

It's not sitting in my account look it up plz,I look it up ,my payments history and it shows I got charge two plans,like come,on.two voucher one $30 one for $25,and they took money off my credit card like wtf,$40 out of my credit card,fix that ,now.

You'll need to send a private message to the moderators here to have them look at your account details and fix any problem.

Would you be willing to take a screenshot of your payment history so that we can see what happened and offer any other guidance? Blank out any personal info of course.

Did you perhaps do any kind of plan change?

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.

Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Steve2

It's not sitting in my account look it up plz,I look it up ,my payments history and it shows I got charge two plans,like come,on.two voucher one $30 one for $25,and they took money off my credit card like wtf,$40 out of my credit card,fix that ,now.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Steve2 wrote:

I want my money back on my master card plz

I've not heard of that happening here. If it's sitting in your Available Funds balance then you could just let it stay until your next renewal and it'll take from that before it goes to your cc again.

Steve2

I want my money back on my master card plz

I also typed contact mod, but saw 3 others did at the same time.Robot Embarassed But please dont put any acocunt/personal information here. Its a public fourm

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Send a private msg thry will help you out
Add
Email address
Phonenumber
Detailed explaination of issue

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry to hear that.  Fire off a private message with you info to the mods and they will take care of you.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire
Please remove your account number . This is a public forum.
Anyway are your other services working?
Either way you will have to contact a mod to fix it here is how to contact them :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...
Current waiting times are 24_48 hours.
Send a private mail to one of the mods like instructed in the topic and just wait .
Need Help? Let's chat.