cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got charged extra

persiangel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was recently charged $1.13 randomly on my credit and it's not my due date either. My statement just shows Public Mobile $1.13. I don't know how to get my money back.

11 REPLIES 11

@AE_Collector wrote:

Someone posted this identical situation just a few days ago.

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector  I thought someone had replied to  that one from the other day.

@persiangel wrote:

Got it. Thanks so much!

Well, not that I'm one of those people that likes to say, "I told ya so!", BUT, I did say your screenshot would probably reveal all. 😉 Glad @Jb456  unraveled the mystery for you. 👍 

Someone posted this identical situation just a few days ago.

AE_Collector

No problem glad it's sorted out!

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

persiangel

Got it. Thanks so much!

@Jb456 wrote:

@persiangel 

No need to contact moderators.

You had a $2 balance and recieved a $10 referral credit on Dec 15th. Brings balance to $12.

Then on Jan 13. Your autopay credit was applie balance $14.

But your plan is $15.  So $1 was charged to your credit card to bring your balance to $15 to pay for your next 30 days.

$1 is what you owed plus tax in your province.

@Jb456 wrote:

@persiangel 

You had a $2 balance and recieved a $10 referral credit on Dec 15th. Brings balance to $12.

But your plan is $15.  So $1 was charged to your credit card to bring your balance to $15 to pay for your next 30 days.

@persiangel 

persiangel

January 13 was my renewal date. This was a random charge. I'll have to contact a moderator. Thanks for your help 🙂

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 10.29.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-15 at 10.23.14 PM.png

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@persiangel Did you test your credit card by putting through a $1? It looks like it a charge for $1 + 13% hst. 

@persiangel wrote:

I was recently charged $1.13 randomly on my credit and it's not my due date either. My statement just shows Public Mobile $1.13. I don't know how to get my money back.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Log into your self serve account and account "view payment history" see if you notice anything there first.

Screenshot_20200114_152753.jpg

If you don't contact moderators.Simon.JPG

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@persiangel When its your renewal date? Login to self-serve account and check your payment details. It should show you what you were charged for. Post a screenshot here so we can explain. Be sure to hide any personal details. 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@persiangel  If you provide a screenshot of the charges/credits/balance in your account, but obscuring your personal details, I'm sure we can decipher the issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.