cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got charged every month and account was inactive

mahashahid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I canceled my auto payment back in March and my account was inactive since then but I still got charged. Can I get my money back?

6 REPLIES 6

And I would say that you should not get your hopes up assuming that this was your fault. You didn't check the phone to see it no longer worked and you didn't check your credit card bills for 8 months or so. This is prepaid service, you pay for your plan for 30 days whether you use it or not and the terms are that there are no refunds. 

AE_Collector

@mahashahid  Your only option is too submit a ticket explain what happened and ask nicely for a refund.

mahashahid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yesterday I finally cancelled it and removed my credit card but do you know if it’s possible to get my money back?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mahashahid  Check your payment history. If the your account shows that your plan was renewed via Auto-Pay then your Auto-Pay might not have been cancelled. Since this is an account issue submit a ticket for help.

Almost seems impossible (okay, maybe not). Are you certain it isn't someone else’s account that is being paid off the same credit card?

AE_Collector

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Contact moderator's.

Simon.JPG

 or private message at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.