cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glitch in paying initiating plan

cprudhoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

When i signed up 2 weeks ago, it seemed like there was a glitch when I signed up for the recent promo of $47 for province wide and 12GB on a 3 month plan. I got an email confirmation stating that I would be paying $141+tax for the province wide plan. I went to look back on my account and it says I have signed up for the Canada Wide Talk plan - which is not the one I signed up for or got an email confirmation for. I also was charged $159 originally and now see an extra $20 charge on my credit card which I'm not sure what it's for other than somehow switching me to a Canada Wide Talk plan. Please help and switch me back to the one I originally signed up for, since the promo is now over and I cannot do so.

Thanks so much,

Christine

1 REPLY 1

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It sounds like you hit a bit of a snag with the self-serve portal. You'll need the help of a moderator to get your account sorted out, these do happen rarely from time to time.

Send a private message to @CS_Agent, include your following info:
- account number
- phone number
- a brief description of what has happened

…and they will be able to look into it for you.
Click the link for an explanation on how to private message the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

*** I’m here to help but I’m not a PM Moderator, so please don’t private message me with any of your account information. ***

Need Help? Let's chat.