cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gifting from account Ballance

Klane
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have extra credit in my account that I want to gift to a family member, Can anyone advise on how to do this ?

4 REPLIES 4

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Klane wrote:

I have extra credit in my account that I want to gift to a family member, Can anyone advise on how to do this ?

I am curious if you was able to do it with the moderator's help...I gave this suggestion many months ago to them and I'm still interested to do it...Smiley Happy

@Klane I believe they will only transfer funds if both accounts are active. 

@Klane wrote:

I've never seen this as a feature that is advertised by Public Mobile, but I have heard about some people doing it before.  In the end, I can't see why Public Mobile would care who used up the balance in your account, whether its you or it's a friend/family member.  What Public Mobile likley wouldn't want would be cases of people trying to sell off account balances. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Klane wrote:

Click here to message Moderators.

Send a request to moderators_team. They should be able to accomodate your request. Let us know how you make out.

Need Help? Let's chat.