cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting close to 30th day but I do not see the second month credit

taya1214
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I already checked the existing answer saying it would deposit before the first 30 days. Does it normally get close to the last day? My second month would start from 13th and I still do not see the credit on my account. I confirmed that my email was registered for the promo properly and also the activation took place on Nov 13th which was the last day of the promotion. 

3 REPLIES 3

@taya1214 

When you registered the email address did you see this after you submitted it?

Screenshot_20201030-215606.png

Did you recieve a confirmation email like this one?

Screenshot_20201102-211814.png

Other customers reported seeing the one month credit added to their accounts on November 20th. If you followed the instructions and used the correct email address then message the moderators and ask for the credit to be added to your account. Sometimes they miss a few accounts.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

the term said:

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here by November 1, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate on a plan online by November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

so, did you submit your email and did you get the email confirmation??

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@taya1214 wrote:

I already checked the existing answer saying it would deposit before the first 30 days. Does it normally get close to the last day? My second month would start from 13th and I still do not see the credit on my account. I confirmed that my email was registered for the promo properly and also the activation took place on Nov 13th which was the last day of the promotion. 

The deadline to activate is in Eastern Time. Did you activate by the deadline?

1. Activate on a plan online by November 13, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

The terms were within 30 days.

You can always confirm with a moderator.

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.