cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future of 90 days 12gb plan

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Legacy account or Grandfather account moving to koodo as I heard from April 1st 2017

Would we get that opportunity to move 12gb plan to koodo as well or no also wondering are we gonna get 3 dollars raise as well in future or no like other legacy account holder will be up 3 dollars if they won't move
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for the great and details responsed really help alots of people's who have different thinking in their mind
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The recent announcement about migrating to Koodo only involves the legacy plans. The point of the migration was to get legacy customers off the books so they would not have access to PM's call centre which remains open only for them. Once enough legacy customers have moved to either Koodo or PM's new plans, then they can close the call centre and truly become an online support only carrier.

Public Mobile has not made any announcements regarding the 12GB promo plan. Anything else is pure speculation at this point. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be notified well in advance of any changes down the road.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Samianauman, I don't think you will see the offer to move the 12gb plan to Koodo.  The reason the Legacy plans were offered that is to still maintin their call centre access.  In the future you may see a price increase but I don't think there will be right now.  The $3 increase is to help offset the cost of the call centre I am sure.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.