cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds taken out of my account

jonahklein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So far I've had to put $190 dollars into my account for a 6GB per month account. 

I've opened this on 17th May, it is now 22nd June. So that means I've paid $190 for 5 weeks of service. Clearly something has gone very wrong wScreen Shot 2018-06-22 at 16.04.57.pngScreen Shot 2018-06-22 at 16.05.05.pngith the service. 

Please can someone look into my account ASAP as I'm paying an extortionate rate at the moment. 

Many thanks,

Jonah 

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey, there :D, could you please write us a private message? An agent will shortly get in touch with you and will help you out.

It is obvious many changes, the quetions is why changed so freqently.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonahklein, I have to agree with @MacMe - You seem to have changed plans at least twice during that period, and purchased some add-ons.  Your best bet is to contact the moderators (using the link provided by @MacMe), and see if they can do something for you.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, seems a bit weird. It looks like you were on the $10/month plan and took several data add-ons.

Then switched to the 6GB plan, then switched back to the $10 plan (with US texting add on), then again to the 6GB plan.

If you want to contact a moderator, you can send Moderator_Team a private message.

Did you renewal your plan early?  

Also there is addon to your plan.   

All these add up.

jonahklein
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need Help? Let's chat.