Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Funds not showing updated balance?

@mobileguy 

@mobileguy wrote:

@RossN , I only have one account.  The payment must have gone through because when I tried a second time, I got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover the renewal.

@mobileguy  yea I understand but for piece of mind I would check my cc

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 , my renewal date still shows July 2nd.  I pay with my CC.

Highlighted

@hairbag1 , That's what I usually do and that’s what I did this time too.  Just that my funds did not get updated so I'm not sure if the payment did make it or not.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

@hairbag1 , That's what I usually do and that’s what I did this time too.  Just that mu funds did not get updated so I'm not sure if the payment did make it or not.  

Log out and then log back in...see if the amount in Available Funds has been updated.

Highlighted

@hairbag1 , yes, tried that multiple times and no change.  Funds still show 4 dollars.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy 

Maybe try a different browser or incognito/private mode and have a look again.

Highlighted

Thanks everyone for your help so far.  Just called *611 and it says I have a balance of 4 dollars.  I'll check my CC tomorrow and see if a payment went through.  If it did, then I guess I'll need to call up a Moderator?

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Sounds like a glitch. You can check again tomorrow.

If you paid and the balance doesn't show it, you can contact moderators. Click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started. Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

Thanks everyone for your help so far.  Just called *611 and it says I have a balance of 4 dollars.  I'll check my CC tomorrow and see if a payment went through.  If it did, then I guess I'll need to call up a Moderator?

You can call the number on the back of the card and use whatever automated system they have. Or log in to the account. There ought to be at least a pending transaction shown.

Highlighted
Oracle

@mobileguy I don't see it mentioned but what does yourselfserve  transaction history show?

Iirc if your cc is on file you should also be able to add funds via 611.