cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds not showing updated balance?

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

So my renewal is on July 2nd.  I have 4 dollars of funds remaining.  I went and made a payment to cover the amount due.  I never got any confirmation that the payment was successful.  So I tried again but got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover next month’s renewal.  But my available funds still show 4 dollars.  Usually when I do this, the funds get updated right away.  Thoughts?

25 REPLIES 25

mobileguy

I decided to do another payment of a specific amount.  This time it went through and the Funds Balance has been updated.  I'll continue to monitor if those transactions last night get posted.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mobileguy I definately would say that nothing was processed.

I would try payi g $1 and see if that goes through.

mobileguy

I checked my CC account this morning and there are no pending transactions for Public Mobile from what happened last night.  I'll check one more time tomorrow.  If I don't see anything, then I'll write it off as a glitch.  Thanks.

mobileguy

@mimmo , the self-serve says my next payment due is July 2nd.  My last payment history shows the payment from last month.  No indication of any transactions after that.

mobileguy

@gpixel , thanks.  I used to do that but last month I hit the wrong option and topped up only enough to cover the amount due.  It worked nicely so I thought I would do the same this month too.  

@mobileguy If your card wasn't charged. try choosing "other(enter the desired amount)" and manually inputting the funds you need, instead of "amount due". 

payment type2.jpeg

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mobileguy I don't see it mentioned but what does yourselfserve  transaction history show?

Iirc if your cc is on file you should also be able to add funds via 611.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mobileguy wrote:

Thanks everyone for your help so far.  Just called *611 and it says I have a balance of 4 dollars.  I'll check my CC tomorrow and see if a payment went through.  If it did, then I guess I'll need to call up a Moderator?

You can call the number on the back of the card and use whatever automated system they have. Or log in to the account. There ought to be at least a pending transaction shown.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds like a glitch. You can check again tomorrow.

If you paid and the balance doesn't show it, you can contact moderators. Click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started. Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

mobileguy

Thanks everyone for your help so far.  Just called *611 and it says I have a balance of 4 dollars.  I'll check my CC tomorrow and see if a payment went through.  If it did, then I guess I'll need to call up a Moderator?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mobileguy 

Maybe try a different browser or incognito/private mode and have a look again.

mobileguy

@hairbag1 , yes, tried that multiple times and no change.  Funds still show 4 dollars.

@mobileguy wrote:

@hairbag1 , That's what I usually do and that’s what I did this time too.  Just that mu funds did not get updated so I'm not sure if the payment did make it or not.  

Log out and then log back in...see if the amount in Available Funds has been updated.

mobileguy

@hairbag1 , That's what I usually do and that’s what I did this time too.  Just that my funds did not get updated so I'm not sure if the payment did make it or not.  

mobileguy

@Anonymous , my renewal date still shows July 2nd.  I pay with my CC.

@mobileguy 

@mobileguy wrote:

@RossN , I only have one account.  The payment must have gone through because when I tried a second time, I got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover the renewal.

@mobileguy  yea I understand but for piece of mind I would check my cc

mobileguy

@RossN , I only have one account.  The payment must have gone through because when I tried a second time, I got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover the renewal.

@mobileguy wrote:

Not sure if I want to add more funds right now.  The system appears to believe that I have enough to cover my next payment but my funds show otherwise.

You should be able to deposit any amount you want into Available Funds. Please double check on when your renewal date is and let us know.

@mobileguy that is indeed odd do you have a couple of accounts possibly paying the wrong one? or maybe the payment just didn't go through? if you paid with a cc can you check to see if a payment went through?

mobileguy

Not sure if I want to add more funds right now.  The system appears to believe that I have enough to cover my next payment but my funds show otherwise.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mobileguy wrote:

So my renewal is on July 2nd.  I have 4 dollars of funds remaining.  I went and made a payment to cover the amount due.  I never got any confirmation that the payment was successful.  So I tried again but got a message saying that I already have enough funds in my account to cover next month’s renewal.  But my available funds still show 4 dollars.  Usually when I do this, the funds get updated right away.  Thoughts?

What's your renewal date now?

If you used a payment card, does it show a charge?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

I just add $$ to my Available Funds...then when the renewal happens, I'm covered.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy Go to your self-service account and select a manual payment with "other" amount. You can transfer any amount you want no matter how much you have in available funds.

mobileguy

@RossN , I dialed the number and it says I have a balance of 4 dollars.  This is not looking good.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy hi dial*611 see what it says😁

Need Help? Let's chat.