cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds not loaded!

TTNish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've added funds via Xooms "Upload Pre-Paid Phone" however, my account still says suspended as not enough funds are available. 

I already have a credit of $10 plus I uploaded $35 via PayPals Xoom.

I've contacted Xooms customer service and she verified that the funds have been processed thru to my phone number.

....not sure what to do at this point.

I do have 2 operator reference numbers for validation...

10 REPLIES 10

TTNish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just ended up going to a variety store and purchasing a $30 Public Mobile voucher.

Couldn't wait any longer without phone access. AND in the meantime I'm continuously contacting Xoom with my concern on the daily. Maybe my next interaction I can ask to speak to a manager. That usually gets the ball rolling 🤣 lol

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@TTNish 

Unfortunately you will have to ask for a refund from Xooms for the reasons given by @Anonymous  who tested and confirmed the same result by  @Naepalm   Is there reason you don't have card registered for autopay? (Which is different from a having a preauthorization nor are you required to use a card that is registered for autopay you can just collect the $2 reward and data bonus and manually top up by card or voucher.

Online payments can be made thru recharge.com and ding.com for a convenience fee. You can even buy a voucher with crypto-currency. ( see link below) Real time payments (RTP) can be made Mobil and Canadian Tire gas bars with your phone number and a $1 fee.

Vouchers can be purchased at a wide variety of retail locations but vouchers bought at London Drugs, SDM, Shell stations and 7/11 are immediately valid upon purchase and loadable via 611. Just dial then once connected press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin # from the voucher. Once added successfully your service should automatically reactivate unless it is suspended via lost/stolen you must manually resume your service within your self serve account.

More member contributed info and real examples of vouchers can be found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M40236

@hTideGnow 

Telus Mobility, Koodo Mobile, and Public Mobile top ups/vouchers aren't interchangeable.  Each will only work with the intended brand.

nothing better than first hand experience.

I wonder if the Xoom voucher will work only for Telus.. or Koodo? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TTNish : I tried out Xoom. They will send a voucher code in text to the number you gave. It had Telus written all over it. It didn't work. They gave me my money back. Don't use Xoom.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TTNish wrote:

I've added funds via Xooms "Upload Pre-Paid Phone" however, my account still says suspended as not enough funds are available. 

I've contacted Xooms customer service and she verified that the funds have been processed thru to my phone number.

Hello @TTNish 

Does the payment show in your "View Payment History" area?

Are you seeing a message on your Self Serve account saying "Suspended"?

The question is - Do you still have all your services? 

If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@TTNish  did you just joined PM last month and ported in your number? if so, the issue that @dabr shared might apply to your case.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TTNish 

can you try 

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

and if still not fix it please you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

Good Luck

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TTNish wrote:

@TTNish   IIRC there are issues with paying via xoom.com and that funds get deposited to previous provider that you had your number with, although I'm not quite clear on the details of it all. 

So you may need to ask for a refund and use a voucher which can be purchased from retailers or gas/convenience store.  Or online at recharge.com for a small fee.

Edit:  here's a link with more details about xoom.com:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Using-Xoom-com-No-FEE/m-p/552...

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@TTNish 

Welcome to the Public Mobile Community!  🙂

I'm not familiar with Xoom as a top-up, but give it a little time.  If you top up directly into Public Mobile, then your Balance would be updated right away (via voucher or manual top-up).  Through a third party, it may take some time to process the payment amount in their system, have it transferred over to Public Mobile, and for Public Mobile's system to validate the payment, then apply it to your account.  Long story short, I'm not sure how Xoom works, but would give it a little time.

Let us know how long before it appears in your account.  (Note - you may need to click Reactivate too - wait for the Balance to populate first.)

Need Help? Let's chat.