cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds did not top up

th3count
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I am having trouble. I used a voucher to add funds to my account. There was no error and seems to have taken successfully. However my funds on my account have not increased and the voucher is now reporting invalid.

6 REPLIES 6

th3count
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks guys, I figured it out. I added the voucher via phone and not the website and it accepted it. It may have been a glitched transaction waiting to expire.

@th3count 

As @HALIMACS mentioned I suspect its a matter of the site glitching because  you didn't clear your browser, reboot, use secret/incognito mode in chrome, firefox or safari....method. Whenever you intend to perform any kind of action in your account (other than looking at it.....) use the above method it will just generally avoid having weird stuff happen when you least want it.

Double check basic account info by dialing 611 it will always give you correct account details.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@th3count 

Look here in your "View Payment History" tab to see if voucher was applied:  [ not shown below, however it will display under the "Transaction Type" column as "Top-Up Voucher / Réapprov. avec un bon" ]

HALIMACS_0-1613823204280.png

If you DON'T see it there, maybe try applying it again, but use the opposite method of applying it.  (*611 vs self-serve)

If using self-serve, clear cache & cookies, open incognito tab, and try again.

[Sol'n highlighted ...... Luddite]

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @th3count 

You can try logging on your account again.

In addition to checking your available funds, you can take a look at your payment history:

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/view-bill-information

Anonymous
Not applicable

@th3count : Were your services suspended at the time? Not self-suspended. Was the voucher amount enough to get your balance up to cover your plan cost? Are your services now working? Did you have other intentions for adding money?

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@th3count wrote:

Hello I am having trouble. I used a voucher to add funds to my account. There was no error and seems to have taken successfully. However my funds on my account have not increased and the voucher is now reporting invalid.

Can you call 611 from your phone to see what it says about the balance?

As well have a look at your transaction history in self service to see if it was added.

Need Help? Let's chat.