cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Refund

hnaroo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there. I have $85 dollars in my Public Mobile Balance. My renewal date is on Sept 17th, 2017. I would like to get a refund of the $85 dollars as I no longer want to stay with Public Mobile. Can someone please give me an answer to this. 

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is your plan active or suspended?  you can not change suspended plans  or renew plans early, only mods can.  

if you have enough funds and your plan is not suspended then i cant see why you can not do an immidate plan change.  why not ask the mods to do it for you ( as long as you have enough funds to cover the  plan

hnaroo

I needed to put funds in my account so I can change my plan. But, That won't even work!!!!!!! That's why I'm getting frustrated with this. It will not process my change of plan. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

try switching to Koodo they might offer you teh 50$5gb plan  and allow you to bring over your balance.  I know teh $50 plan is likley targeted but the offer to take your existing balance wth you might not be.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Prepaid accounts are not savings accounts.  Money goes in but never comes out.  That is the ToS.  What is the point of leaving excess funds in the account?

hnaroo

Nope! They didn't refund me ANYTHING. It's really frustrating. I CAN'T even change my plan RIGHT NOW EVEN WHEN I have funds in my Public Mobile Account. lol 

@hnaroo all 4 of your posts are refund related... did they refund you back in June or July?

hnaroo

Thank you. They better refund it!! 

rob79
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I doubt they will refund you but you can try sending a messages to the moderator team.

Be sure to include your PM account number, phone number, and the email address you use to log into self-serve in the message.

Click Here to send the mods a direct message.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.