cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustration

Fitman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Again,my plan is suspended yet I'm on auto-pay, constant, constant monthly frustration.

Can we please correct this

8 REPLIES 8

@Fitman 

If you are able to make a manual payment with the same card that continues to suffer an autopay failure then as suggested open a support request ticket. But don't raise a fuss....ask the moderator to open a ticket with the tech team to look into what is causing your card to fail to be charged with the autopay system.

This may take longer than you would prefer to solve but with the tech team's ticket reference number you can contact the moderators (if they don't contact you first) for a status report before your next renewal to see if they have isolated the problem and/or solved the issue. If not you know to make a manual payment ahead of your renewal to avoid an interruption to your service.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Fitman 

Curious, can you do a manual Top-Up payment with your registered card (of even $1)?  Does it work without issues?  That can be a good indicator of whether AutoPay will work or not.  It should, but..................

Otherwise, I agree with @esjliv and would suggest reaching out to a Moderator.  Sometimes they can see something weird/wrong on their end that we can't see.  A ticket is the best option - SIMon chatbot (chat bubble, lower-right corner).  Goodluck!!!  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fitman wrote:

Again,my plan is suspended yet I'm on auto-pay, constant, constant monthly frustration.

@Fitman 

I know many members top up prior to renewal, perhaps due to the unlikely (but sometimes) event of an Autopay failures around here.

I have YET to have an Autopay failure on my accounts. *KNOCK ON WOOD*

The whole point of AUTOPAY is (Well the $2 reward is a plus), but mostly the convenience of not having to worry to make a payment for my cell service when it renews.

I will say this to you, and to anyone in the future, if an Autopay fails - submit a ticket to the Moderators and put up a fuss. It really should NOT happen IMO.

My 2 cents.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

I think you can try to add another card instead of keep adding back the same card.

once you add another card, try to pay it once to confirm it is all going good and see if Autopay will work after. 

Of course, the manual trick will work  for sure .  Just a reminder, if you are going with that route, you can still leave Autopay setup to take advantage of the $2 off.   

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I also in and manually add the amount owing each month, and therefore have never had an issue with this.  I would recommend adding a day or two before your renewal date.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Fitman wrote:

@Fitman I'm with @gpixel on this one. I go in every month and manually add the required funds. No I shouldn't have to, but I never have an autopay glitch either.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Fitman

don't remove your card. that isn't the problem... if you want a reliable service don't rely on auto pay. make a manual payment to reactivate your service.

Manual Payment:
login to self serve
click on "payment" tab
click the "preferred payment type"
choose "other, enter the desired amount" and manually type in your total plan amount and make a payment. 
go back to your "overview" tab and click the "reactivate" button 
restart your phone

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Have you tried to removal and add back your credit card ? If you have another credit card then try using it.  

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.