cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustration

Fitman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is my account suspended monthly,I obviously have enough funds to cover?

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Fitman  you mentioned you have enough fund but your accord suspended monthly.  What did you do every month to unsuspend your account?  like you add more fund or you opened ticket and mod sorted out with you?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Fitman wrote:

Why is my account suspended monthly,I obviously have enough funds to cover?

@Fitman 

When you say "suspended monthly" -  ARE YOU losing all your services?

If you still have your services and every month on the day of our renewal you see on your Self Serve "expired" or "suspended", this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. 

We all get these messages, which caused panic for me the 1st I saw it.

So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, and your autopays are indeed failing, I would report that each time a autopay fails to the Moderators.

To get services going again:

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" Button
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious wrote:

If all is in order then click on the chat bubble at the bottom left corner of your screen and type account specific issue and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Are you adding more "frustration" OR the chat bubble at the bottom left corner at your end? 😮 I have it in the right corner.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Fitman 

You haven't specified - but are you on auto payment with a payment card registered on the account?

If not, highly recommend that you utilize auto payment not only for the peace of mind of not having to ensure you have available funds sufficient to cover your plan amount on renewal, but also for the $2 per cycle discount that comes with it.

In the interim, you may have to make a manual payment either with the registered payment card (if applicable) or via purchasing a payment voucher.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Fitman 

If you are having your autopay fail on a monthly basis then you need to open a support ticket and have the moderators open a ticket for the tech team to look into your account to find ( and fix) the cause of a reoccurring autopay failure. 

You have of course checked that card has not expired or your card billing address has not changed? If all is in order then click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type account specific issue and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.