cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month with email signup

freep69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I first signed up there was a promotion for a free month by giving Public my email adress.  i was using Brave browser which I later found out doesn't work well on this site. I didn't get any confirmation when I gave my email because of the browser blocking the pop-up?, so I did it again with a different email.  So, am I going to get this bonus or is it mucked up now? How do I find out what email I registered with?

9 REPLIES 9

@BeachNBeer 

With public mobile never assume because you know what that does......lol!

@freep69 

If you successfully signed up for this recent promo you should have recieved one of these in the eligible email. I am assuming everyone who signed up with their email recieved one but public mobile can be inconsistent....the exact same promo previous to this one did not send out confirmation emails so it was complete guess work to whether you registered or not. Hunt in your email for one of these:

Screenshot_20201001-111952.png

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@freep69

The page I had for end of August flash sale. Probably similar to the one that ended October 2nd.

Screenshot_20200829_161516.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MissSunshine79 wrote:

CHECK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT YOU HAVE AND LOOK IN "ALL MAIL" FOLDER OR SPAM. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS YOU REGISTERED WITH. GOOD LUCK! 😊

@MissSunshine79 

Great of you to jump in and participate. Welcome to PM. But in these kinds of forums, typing in all caps is seen as yelling. Unless you intended to yell 🙂

In the case of this promotion, there was no email sent.

@freep69 : the web page would have refreshed to show a page saying that your email address was registered. I don't remember it being a pop-up. Whichever email address was successfully entered would need to be used for activation to get the promotion.

MissSunshine79
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

CHECK YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT YOU HAVE AND LOOK IN "ALL MAIL" FOLDER OR SPAM. HOPEFULLY YOU CAN FIND OUT WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS YOU REGISTERED WITH. GOOD LUCK! 😊

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mapamapa32 This promo happened very recently. Customers had until October 2 to activate online if they registered for the offer. The e-mail address was provided by the customer. It wasn't any email sent to them.

mapamapa32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have never heard of this promotion. did it give you a promo code? if so I would say the email  was not legit perhaps a scam email .

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@freep69 the bonus credit should be in your account within 30 business days. I don't think you receive a confirmation email, but you can check your junk mail folder for one

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you met all the eligibility requirements and signed up for account before Oct. 2nd then you should get the second month free credit. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-your-second-month-FREE-w...

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.