cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free month sign up promo

Jtbajwa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when will the free month promo be applied? I did submit my email. Right now it shows my second month will be at full charge

8 REPLIES 8

@gblackma I seen that to. From start of flash sale Friday August 28th 30 business days would be Oct 9th I believe.

It does say "credited before next renewal". I'd assume after the 11th they'd start crediting the accounts that signed up first then continue down the list 🤔

Last flash sale like this it seemed to work out good. Fingers crossed on this one🤞

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal

@Jb456 up to 30 business days after. 🤔😁6 weeks? 

@Jtbajwa people that entered their email address during the time frame still have till September 11th to activate a sim card.

I would assume the credit will be applied sometime after the 11th and before your payment due date.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jtbajwa You'll have to wait. Terms say wait up to 30 business days for the credit.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Jtbajwa wrote:

when will the free month promo be applied? I did submit my email. Right now it shows my second month will be at full charge

@Jtbajwa hi it should show up before the end of your 30 day cycle

gwhitema
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Jtbajwa I believe closer to your next plan renewal you will get the credit applied to your account. I would wait and look a couple days before your renewal to see if its been applied.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Jtbajwa ,

If you activated according to the terms and conditions of the promo you should be eligible.

I believe it said the credit should show up within 30 days, so keep a lookout.

If after this time and you do not see your credit, and you believe you should be eligible contact the moderators.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1599176516778.png

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.