cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 1 month black friday

Drewaaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When will i get the confirmation email that i will have a free 1 month from black friday for new members. My plan started his november 24. Its been 8 days. 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Drewaaa, as noted, your account will be credited within 72 hours and you will be able to see the funds there.  It will also be noted in the payment history.  In the event that credit has not been applied, you should contact the moderator team to follow up.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Drewaaa wrote:

When will i get the confirmation email that i will have a free 1 month from black friday for new members. My plan started his november 24. Its been 8 days. 

As above, the front page of your self-serve has a big font saying Available Funds. The cell plan amount that you paid when you signed up should be in there.

No confirmation...just the credit. I suppose that would your confirmation.

And you activated in-store right?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Drewaaa

You will not get a confirmation email.

There should have been a credit within 72 hours equivalent to your monthly credit.  What does your balance show?

Need Help? Let's chat.