cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot to change plan before due

tekoling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I'm a first time user of public mobile and I love it. I signed up for $30 plan a month ago and was yesterday was the first due date. I was suppose to change it to $40 plan before the dute but I forgot about it. I don't want to pay again just to upgrade my plan and I couldn't wait for next month. Is there other way to  change to $40 plan?

5 REPLIES 5

tekoling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks guys. I've sent PM to moderators.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there tekoling, 

Please send us a Private Message so we can help you out.

Here's the link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

Kind Regards,

Rod,
Public Mobile Moderator Team.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tekoling wrote:

Hello, I'm a first time user of public mobile and I love it. I signed up for $30 plan a month ago and was yesterday was the first due date. I was suppose to change it to $40 plan before the dute but I forgot about it. I don't want to pay again just to upgrade my plan and I couldn't wait for next month. Is there other way to  change to $40 plan?

With it being just yesterday teh Moderators may be able to help you out.  I would ad the additional $10 into your account and then contact them and explain what you want to do and that the money is there.  In the future if you choose to change plans remember that you can future date your plan change to do it on your next renewal automatically and then you don't need to worry about remembering the renewal date.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

You can do it...but if you do it now you will loose your 30$... @tekoling It's prepaid so you have paid for the 30$ for 30 days..

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@tekoling wrote:

Hi,

Contact the MODs and explain what you want done.

To Contact the Moderators click this link and describe in detail your situation.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Need Help? Let's chat.