cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot security question

popalfarida
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone no longer receives calls or text messages. 

My credit card expired and I need to change the expiry date.  However, the password and security question that I set 2 years ago don't work or I may have forgoten them.  

What can I do to login and reset my credit card expiry date?

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

@BophanaSince you have indicated your phone is not working, I highly recommend getting a voucher for the value of your plan (without the rewards), use 611 and add that voucher and get your phone back up and working ASAP. You might need to wait up to 48 hours for moderators to respond to you.

@Bophana wrote:

Hi, 

I need to update my account information but I don't know the answer or the security question. Please help as my phone is not working right now. 

Thank you

Since you don't know to the answer to your security question,  the only way to reset your password will be to contact the moderators. That can be done by clicking on this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Bophana

thankyou for your advice. i have done that already. hopefully i will get an answer soon. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bophana wrote:

Hi, 

I need to update my account information but I don't know the answer or the security question. Please help as my phone is not working right now. 

Thank you

If you have a valid payment card registered then you could use the 611 service. Or buy vouchers in store or online and also use the 611 service.

But to be able get into your online self-serve account you'll need to contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Bophana

Hi, 

Thank you

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Haocheng5 wrote:

I forgot my security question.  I need to log in  asap

Please create a new topic, so that others may help you.

Haocheng5

I forgot my security question.  I need to log in  asap

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bob99 wrote:

I cannot login to my Public Mobile account - when I try to reset the password, the security question asks for my father's birthdate, but when I input it, it says it is incorrect. 

You selected the question and you supplied an answer. If you can't remember how you typed it in then I guess you'll need assistance from the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

@Bob99 wrote:

I cannot login to my Public Mobile account - when I try to reset the password, the security question asks for my father's birthdate, but when I input it, it says it is incorrect. 

You can wait 50 minutes before another try and in incognito mode or with a different browser...if nothing help write a private message to the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and they will help you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days but they work 7/7 days.

Bob99

@popalfarida 

Only moderators can help with your account password.  Send a private message as described above.  However, the wait times for moderator help is 24-48 hours.  Can be even longer with all the issues going on with Public mobile recently.  

If you really need your service going asap, you could buy a voucher either in store or online (via recharge.com) and input the payment voucher via dialing 611 on your phone.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@popalfarida wrote:

My phone no longer receives calls or text messages. 

My credit card expired and I need to change the expiry date.  However, the password and security question that I set 2 years ago don't work or I may have forgoten them.  

What can I do to login and reset my credit card expirty date?

Thanks

Send a private message to moderator for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.