cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot email address attached to account

stuartw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I need to update the payment option on my daughter's account but I forgot which email address I used for her account.

How should I recover this account to update my payment information?

9 REPLIES 9

@merede6

Tagging only is not a reliable means of contacting the moderators, specially if you are posting in an old, solved thread.

All the necessary information is in @Luddite's post above.

You should also edit your post - peronal information like your phone number should not be posted in this public forum that is accessible by anyone with an internet connection.

merede6

I need a @CS_Agent because I have to reactivate my account tomorrow with my new credit card. I can't find the e-mail address I've privided since I've used differents emails for my kids and myself. My phone number is 506.888.0609

BigML
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@wetcoaster wrote:

@BigML wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Tricky issue. Try this: click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with her phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Best include the name on the account and perhaps the answer she used to the "secret" question. 

I'm sure you can get it sorted.

I am having the same issue, and I sent a message to @CS_Agent, but no answer.  Can a moderator please help sort out this issue?  @Shazia_K or @Mary_M or anybody please?

@BigML

Private messages have to be sent to the moderator team handle not individual mods, as indicated in the post you quoted. Include all relevant information and refrain from sending several messages - the moderators are still dealing with a back log / higher than usual work load (recent reported reply times have been in the 48 hour range) but will get back to you as soon as they can on a first come first serve basis.

I have a time sensitive issue, so I need to log into the account as soon as possible.  @CS_Agent, please get back to my message today.  @Shazia_K or @Mary_M, please help.  Thanks.

@BigML wrote:

@Luddite wrote:

Tricky issue. Try this: click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with her phone number, account PIN, and an explanation. Best include the name on the account and perhaps the answer she used to the "secret" question. 

I am having the same issue, and I sent a message to @CS_Agent, but no answer.  Can a moderator please help sort out this issue?  @Shazia_K or @Mary_M or anybody please?

@BigML

Private messages have to be sent to the moderator team handle not individual mods, as indicated in the post you quoted. Include all relevant information and refrain from sending several messages - the moderators are still dealing with a back log / higher than usual work load (recent reported reply times have been in the 48 hour range) but will get back to you as soon as they can on a first come first serve basis.

BigML
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Luddite wrote:

stuartw

I contacted the moderator team and they asked me some specific questions about my account to verify my identity.

Thanks all for your responses!

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

they should be able to do it based on the phone num.

stuartw

Thank you, I have contacted the moderator team!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.