cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forget

Syeda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I need help to login my account I forgot USER and PASSWORD Phone # is
*** *** **** & pin **** I have 2 accounts I only need help for this new açcount #
********** pin ****
Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Wayne1,

I think you accidentally typed your message into the "messge tags" box.  But if I'm reading it right, you need help getting into your self-serve account.  Click here to send a private message to the moderator team to ask for help.  Include your phone number and a description of the problem.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Wayne1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Syeda
Yah i called this morning they said they can't help because this is new account and I 'll try to Edie my account

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello  @Syeda,

Please do not post your private information, this is a public forum.

The number that you have provided is not a Public Mobile phone number but a Koodo phone number, are you sure about your cell phone provider?

Thanks,

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Syeda

Hi I need help to login my account I forgot USER and PASSWORD Phone # is

Thanks. This number is from public mobile since February 29 but unfortunately I can't login to make a payment area code is 437 not 438 I just want to make a payment

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Syeda

I have sent you a private message, please look on the main page of the community, on the right side you should see a little envelope that should be your community inbox.

Thanks,

Shazia. 

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Syeda
Hi where should I view your private mgs. Pls let me know

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Syeda,

Can you please view my private message? I will be glad to assist you with this. 

In the future, please refrain from posting your private information such as (account number,pin,email etc) 

Thanks,

Shazia. 

Need Help? Let's chat.