cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale :)

Puffer2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hiya everyone I hope you are enjoying the nice weather anyways 

today I noticed there was a flash sale 0 for 3o days after activating new SIM card I did activate a new card and choose a plan I was billed the amount after I activated lol I thought this was a flash sale 

10 REPLIES 10

Puffer2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone for replying back to me this helps a lot sorry I couldn’t reply sooner again thanks again 

@corrio wrote:

I'm guessing no one really knows for sure....

@corrio 

That is a REALLY good guess! If there is one constant around here it is that no one has a clue about promos until they happen. The only predictable promotion i would say is the Black Friday time frame sometimes carrying on right until Christmas or even Jan 1. I think it was last year that there were no promos all through the summer and some predicted there would finally be a “Back to School” promo... it didn’t happen either.

IF one is ready to make the move and that person isn’t burning though big BUX per month staying put for a bit, all you can do is wait. They are frequently as short as 3 days from announcement to completion so check in several times a week!

AE_Collector

corrio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ok, any idea of any upcoming promotions? I have a friend that is interested in joining PM and I thought I'd take a look.I'm guessing no one really knows for sure but I was hoping for school coming up soon there would be something new and exciting.

@corrio Hi if you are are referring to the second month free that is finished sorry 

corrio
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is this flash sale still on? 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Puffer2 

Here is the exact wording from the announcement here on the community:

Effective immediately until August 3rd at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online or in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Puffer2 , Public Mobile flash sales never offer the first month free.  The price reductions are always applied to subsequent renewal(s).

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Puffer2 First month is always payable full price. The next one is free.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Puffer2 it's the second 30 day cycle that's free. You will receive a credit within 30 days.  Welcome to PM. Stay safe. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Puffer2 hi your next renewal is free not the initial activation

Need Help? Let's chat.