cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash Sale ends at midnight Dec 23

april_h30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello everyone,

I am new to the Public Mobile community.  I have a question about the flash sale that is currently in effect. Now that I am a customer, will the $0 balance be applied on the next bill and do I look in my account to find this promotion?

Thank you for your help,

April

9 REPLIES 9

Shabo09

I got mine today, so happy! There's still time to get it.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It seems public mobile extended the date and the promo to any plan.

This offer is now available for activations on any Public Mobile plan and has been extended until further notice. Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

@sunflowershine wrote:

@april_h30 Welcome to PM! As long as your plan is more than $25, you will see the credit in "My Account" overview page within a few days.

This info is NOT CORRECT. 

Public Mobile changed the offer to ANY PLAN.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@april_h30 Welcome to PM! As long as your plan is more than $25, you will see the credit in "My Account" overview page within a few days.

april_h30

Thank you everyone! Smiley Happy

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Effective immediately until December 23th at 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on a $25/mo plan or higher online OR in-store! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

This offer is now available for activations on any Public Mobile plan and has been extended until further notice. Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Don't forget to claim your holiday gifts.

Holiday gifts. 1gb data, 400 international calling minutes. Link below!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

Chance to win $100 Amazon gift card. Link below!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Win-a-100-Amazon-gift-card-with-our-Mor...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@april_h30: Your subject line is incorrect. There's no known expiry for the time being.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Please note that the credit will be applied to your account within 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.