cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First time $10 credit didn't work

gkssowmya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I just joined Public mobile a few minutes ago. I was referred by my friend and he told me that I would get a one time $10 credit, however, I don't see that on my account. However, I signed up for autopay and I do see a $2 credit. Am I missing something here or am I understanding this incorrectly?

"Refer a friend and take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!"

Thank you,

7 REPLIES 7

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@gkssowmya wrote:

Hi there,

I just joined Public mobile a few minutes ago. I was referred by my friend and he told me that I would get a one time $10 credit, however, I don't see that on my account. However, I signed up for autopay and I do see a $2 credit. Am I missing something here or am I understanding this incorrectly?

"Refer a friend and take $1 off your payment every 30 days for every friend you refer for as long as they stay with us. Your friend will also receive a one-time BONUS $10 credit!"

Thank you,

As everyone has already said it will take up to 72hours to receive. I do want to add if you do not receive it in 72 hours open a ticket in SIMon by clicking the bottom right question mark. Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 10.03.44 AM.png Or alternatively, you can contact the moderators but it may take a bit longer for them to get back to you. I had an issue with mine it was not issued in 6 days. So I contacted them and it was resolved within a few hours. Click the link here for direct contact: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will see the $10 credit within 72 hours 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@gkssowmya 

Hello it takes up to 72 hours for it to be in your account and he should see his almost immediately welcome to PM

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@gkssowmya it takes up to 72 hours for it to automatically appear in your self service account. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

You will see the $10 credit within 72 hours in your account.

gkssowmya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sounds good! Thank you!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@gkssowmya Hello. You will get this credit within 72 hours. Welcome to PM and enjoy savings!

Need Help? Let's chat.