cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First month free - why was I charged?

KoopaTroopa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for a promo that said my first month would be free. Now I looked at my credit card bill and it appears I was charged my full monthly price. How do I get in touch with someone to refund me my first month of charges?

5 REPLIES 5

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@KoopaTroopa :Yeah you'll get a credit on your self serve account which will make it so you're not charged second month. You should also mark this thread as solved too by clicking the accepted solution button above one of the replies above.

Yes, @KoopaTroopa 

The promotion states that a credit amount equal to the first month's charges will be applied within 30 days.  You'll see it show in Available Balance within a few days before your 1st renewal date.

It will cover payment for the 2nd month of service.

KoopaTroopa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the reply. I guess I need to wait and see how the bill looks next month?

@KoopaTroopa wrote:

I signed up for a promo that said my first month would be free. Now I looked at my credit card bill and it appears I was charged my full monthly price. How do I get in touch with someone to refund me my first month of charges?

Sorry, but the first 30 days is never free. For any promotion that advertises a free "month" (actually 30 days), you need to pay for the first 30 days.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@KoopaTroopa wrote:

@KoopaTroopa hi there is no first month free promo it was second month free

Need Help? Let's chat.