cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First month free not rewarded

Shamirza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new plan ($40/month) on boxing day from a mobile store and was told my first month would be free. The worker told me my first payment would be on the 25th of February. However, when I log into my account, it shows I will have to pay $40 on the 25th of January. 

Where is my first free month? I'm also signed up for auto pay. 

8 REPLIES 8

@Shamirza wrote:

Still not rewarded and it's been more then 30 business days. 

@Shamirza Contact a moderator if you have waited this long.

How to Open a Ticket / Contact Moderators

1. Click Chat Bubble and type "Open Ticket"

2. Click "Contact PM Support"

3. Select "Account Specific Question"

4. Click "No, I Need A Human Now"

5. Select the link "Click Here To Submit A Ticket"

6. This opens a new window. Log in with Community Account NOT your self serve. Follow prompts.

Shamirza

Still not rewarded and it's been more then 30 business days. 

Shamirza

Yea...that did not happen..it have still not been rewarded. 

Disregard, I failed to accurately read the text.

Pipcan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I think that may be wrong info.  The offer, requiring an email submission to activate, was that the 2nd month would be free.  That’s what I did and my 2nd month is free

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

It is kinda confusing  @Shamirza.

Indeed if you refer to what self-serve shows, it's quite understandable you would think you would have to pay the plan amount on your first renewal.

If you registered correctly for the promo, and activated it with the same email address, you will see the bonus being applied on your first renewal.

Public mobile has done alot of these "2nd month free" promotions - they won't let you down. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Shamirza  Within 30 days of activation but before next renewal as per the terms and conditions the money will be credited to your account for next renewal.

Provided all criterias were met for the promo.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would have to pay for the first month.

1. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
Need Help? Let's chat.