cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First AutoPay Renewal

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

So I had this thread yesterday as I had some questions http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/AutoPay-and-Plan-Renewal/m-p/1...

Last night I did check in at around midnight EST and I did have Plan expired account suspended on my selfserve but still had service and my data totals had reset.  I check again this morning and everything seems to be normal still so it was a smooth process just like many others have stated they are having.  Now onto the next 90 days and saving ~$125 over my Rogers account.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

7 REPLIES 7

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My auto-renew is coming up.... fingers crossed!!

PS - loving the savings over Robbers.... no more retention plans that I have beg for every two years only to still be paying too much.

FREEDOM! 

@ute1978  I was cruising the board here anyway and for "research" purposes I did log in and take a look lol

You are right I couldn't resist it and thanks

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ute1978

@ShawnC13tsk-tsk, you couldn't resist to log in could you?

Anyway, glad it went through.

@Luddite  well it really wasn't wee hours was only 9 PST so I was still awake barely but I was lol

@ShawnC13 Watching through the wee hours just to assuage everyone's fears! That is dedication. 🌗

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

CalvinW

Good to hear, hopefully my autopayment will go just as smoothly!

UDP7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just went through my first auto-renewal today and everything went smooth. No problems for me.

Need Help? Let's chat.