cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Auto Payment

Nadi2292
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I signed up with Public Mobile on Feb 26 on autopay and referred my husband too. We got the 30$ plans and expect to see the $10 discount for months 2 to 7. What I'm confused about is that we have both been charged $33.90 already on our credit cards. We were expecting to see the $2 autopay discount on our bills and an additional $1 discount on mine for the referral. I can see the rewards on my online account. Can someone please explain how it all works? We also should have got a $25 reward each for the promotion that was going on. In fact, I see $37 "fund" on my online account. Really lost why we were charged full price. Not sure if we are supposed to do something. Any help or clarification would be appreciated. I can provide account number if needed.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

@Nadi2292  One great part about money put into your account, is the money is actually after taxes

So when they give you $10, its like getting $10+tax

same with $1 referral, and $2 autopay

Its like getting $3.39 not $3.00 (If you have 13% tax)

Nadi2292
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Great to hear! Thank you!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

If you have $37 of credit

next month (30 days)

will be +1 referral +2 autopay =40

-30 plan

You will not be charged (it will be like your entire next month is free), and still have $10 available funds

Then another $10 credit you will have 20 available funds

Then next next renewal you will get +1+2

Have 23 available balance and your credit card / method of payment will be charged $7 + tax

Then going forward every month your balance will gain $10 per month and +1+2 at renewal and your card will make up the difference.

Once your $10 credits are exhausted you will get the +1 referral +2 autopay during your renewal converted to funds

So essentially then you will be paying $27+tax

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Nadi2292  Because you never had a renewal yet. You first signed up, paid the full price, then the rewards are credits / converted to balance during renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.